Nomad Foods is Europe's leading frozen food company and one of the largest in the world. Our portfolio includes well-known leading brands such as Findus, Iglo and Birds Eye, which are known for their high level of innovation and top quality.
Our brands are trusted for their quality, great taste and convenience. They have been a part of our consumers’ lives for generations and can be found in homes across Europe, helping consumers eat a little more goodness every day. In Switzerland, FINDUS is the No. 1 brand, known for popular classics such as Chäs-Plätzli, Lasagna or Fish Sticks. We are looking for you - a highly motivated and reliable personality with a can-do attitude for a responsible position in our Demand Planning team. Ideal, if you could already support us tomorrow!
- Coordination of Demand Planning activities for different product categories
- Support with system migration to SAP IBP, from the business side
- Leadership of the monthly S&OP process from demand planning point of view
- Sales demand planning per SKUs/Customers
- Management of relations with the internal Sales, Marketing teams, factories and Procurement teams, external suppliers and customers (large-scale distribution chains - large distribution)
- Monitoring of forecast and customer service parameters with proposals for continuous improvement to avoid out of stock
- Management of delisted or non-performing products
- Management of products and customers Masterdata
- Reporting of the team's KPIs and subsequent action plans for their continuous improvement
- Having an end to end vision of the flow of materials, from production to the consumer
- Verify the relationships that operational management requires are activated with producers, service providers (storage, handling and transport), internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Supply Chain Management,
- APICS certification is an advantage
- 5 years of experience in Demand Planning in structured industrial contexts of the FMCG
- General understanding of S&OP, supply planning as well as supply chain optimization concepts
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- A strong communicator with proficiency (spoken and written) in English
- Good knowledge of German is an asset
- Full command of main IT tools (MS Office, especially Excel) preferably also knowledge of SAP APO/IBP
- Experience with other planning software or with creation of own planning tools in Excel is an asset
- Attractive employment conditions with excellent social benefits (HO possible up to 50 %)
- Young, international, ambitiously growing, very successful company
- Highly motivated, committed environment with short decision-making processes
- In-depth insight into own production with Swiss top classics (incl. private label production)
Can you identify with this position? Are you an out-of-the-box thinker and looking for a new challenge?
Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply to Monica Defrancesco, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Findus Switzerland AG
Industriestrasse 13/15, 9400 Rorschach