We are looking for you, a team-oriented leader with business acumen to fully deliver our product pipeline as …
Research, Development & Quality Manager 100%, (m/w/d)
in Rorschach, Wallisellen and Hybrid, to start asap
We have an exciting opportunity for a Research & Development and Quality (RDQ) Manager to join our dynamic and friendly team. This role will be responsible for managing and delivering the pipeline of innovation, renovation, and productivity projects. It will provide leadership for the RDQ resources in the local market, setting the annual goals and development plans. The role will partner with the local Marketing team, with support from the regional Head of RDQ and also will actively engage with external stakeholders (like food-authority and industry associations) to ensure that your industry knowledge is up-to-date, and you are able to be a trusted expert for the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing the program across RDQ, acting as a consumer and technology champion, highlighting opportunities, driving change, and ensuring that the program delivers competitive advantage
- Be accountable for risk, quality and legality for all products sold in the Swiss market
- Developing a portfolio that represents the key priorities and is fully consistent with the focus on “fewer, bigger, better” working in collaboration with the cross functional team
- Approves and implements recipe and process changes to current products that have no discernible impact on product design (e.g., productivity, footprint, supply continuity)
- Ensures product and ingredient specifications are fully compliant and audit ready
We are looking for someone with experience in the Food and Drink / FMCG sector in a Technical / Quality / Product Development role who can demonstrate a record of successful innovation or food quality management. Experience of either concept development and rapid prototyping or delivering a Quality Improvement Program with suppliers is required for this position. Basic understanding of the role of intellectual property (patents, exclusivity, know-how and trade secrets) to generate competitive advantage.
You will have a good understanding of business environments and commercial processes, be proficient in German and English and be a great communicator.
What we offer You
We’re on an adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career. In addition, you will benefit from:
- Attractive employment conditions with excellent social benefits
- Being part of an international, ambitiously growing, successful company
- Joining a motivated, committed environment with short decision-making processes
- Gaining and in-depth insight into own production with Swiss top classics (incl. private label production)
We look forward to receiving your english CV and motivation letter. Please apply to Philip Schott,
Findus Switzerland AG, Industriestrasse 13/15, 9400 Rorschach – www.findus.ch
At Nomad Foods, we are excited to be into our 4th year of consecutive growth. Our portfolio of iconic brands, which include Birds Eye, Findus, Iglo, Aunt Bessie's, Goodfella's as well the newly acquired Frikom and Ledo brands have been part of consumers' meals for generations. With 19 world class manufacturing sites and over 8.000 colleagues globally, we are well positioned to fulfil our company purpose of Serving the World with Better Food.