Junior Brand Manager (m/w/d)
Nomad Foods is Europe's leading frozen food company and one of the largest in the world. Our portfolio includes well-known leading brands such as Findus, Iglo and Birds Eye, which are known for their high level of innovation and top quality.
Our brands are trusted for their quality, great taste and convenience. They have been a part of our consumers’ lives for generations and can be found in homes across Europe, helping consumers eat a little more goodness every day. In Switzerland, FINDUS is the No. 1 brand, known for popular classics such as Chäs-Plätzli, lasagna or fish sticks. We are looking for you - a self-motivated individual with an analytical mind-set for a challenging factory business partnering role supporting the Findus Switzerland factory operations with clear and insightful analysis, reporting and understanding of the operations. Ideal, if you could already support us tomorrow!
- You have the responsibility for two strategic categories "Vegetables" and our new European veggie brand "Green Cuisine"
- You will work or lead on cross-divisional projects in national and international project teams
- You coordinate the implementation of packaging relaunches (with internal and external contacts)
- You prepare sales and market analyses for various product categories, including calculations, which are decisive for decisions on portfolio maintenance
- You are responsible for the launch/relaunch of products as well as for other related processes.
- A degree in business administration, economics or marketing (FHS or university).
- At least 2 years of professional experience in marketing or product management in FMCG, desired in an international environment
- Work experience in the French-speaking part of Switzerland in a marketing environment (knowledge of the consumer mentality in Suisse Romande desired)
- Initial project management experience
- Good Excel and Power Point skills (SAP skills of advantage)
- Very good knowledge of German and French (native speaker level) and English (B2)
- Passion for "Food", enthusiasm for food due to self-motivation (e.g. cooking)
- Networked thinking combined with quick comprehension and active thinking
- Analytical ability
- Open-minded, commitment and a spirit of innovation and creativity
- driving licence category B
- Attractive employment conditions with excellent social benefits
- young, international, ambitiously growing, very successful company
- highly motivated, committed environment with short decision-making processes
- in-depth insight into own production with Swiss top classics (incl. private label production)
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply to Monica Defrancesco, [email protected].
Findus Switzerland AG, 8304 Wallisellen – www.findus.ch